Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Welcome to Foodgetaboutit!

Good Afternoon Visitors!
My name is Lia and I live in Wauwatosa (Milwaukee), WI and this is my first blogging experience. So, I'm basically a blogging virgin. The only other experience I've had with blogs is my best friend's, Jessica, blog. I'm jumping in head first into the 21st century, almost 12 years late...

As you can tell by the title, my blog will be centering on food with some life experiences interjected every so often. I love to cook and bake so it seemed logical that I would write about my culinary "skills" and episodes. I have a tendency for mishaps (mainly "accidentally" making the oven smoke...) in the kitchen, but most end up pretty well.

I hope to continue on with this blog for as long as possible...or until I "foodgetaboutit". With that I say WELCOME and I hope you enjoy my page/blog!

Lia

1 comment:

  1. I DO enjoy your blog! WELCOME! :)

    Oh, and I love that you 'accidentally' make your oven smoke sometimes. Nice, Lia. Just don't burn your house down.

    ReplyDelete